???? Real Guitar Free is a simulator app featuring electric and acoustic guitar sounds recorded with live guitars! Learn how to play the guitar with free chords and tabs that we have in stock for you! The app has dozens of useful options and playing modes and is a perfect fit for both beginners and mastered guitarists.
Are you looking for a temporary music instrument substitution or want to learn and revise chords? Do you want to jam to a song that you like or maybe you need tabs of popular songs? Playing music simulator games is the way you spend your free time? All you need is Real Guitar. You can strum, pluck and strike virtual strings playing chords, riffs and even solo of any complexity.
High quality sounds that are recorded professionally using genuine musical instruments give you the possibility to play without using the amp. The simulator has a user-friendly interface that lets you make music and songs as easy as never before.
Moreover, It’s a great tool to learn guitar for beginners and an amazing free game for kids. Millions of musicians around the world are fond of it for different reasons.
Here’s what you get with our app:
- ★ Various types of guitar and music instruments:
- – Acoustic
- – Electric
- – Classic
- – 12 String
★ Awesome playing options:
– Solo mode to make beautiful solos (all music notes are animated)
– Chord mode to practice strumming
– Hand switcher for both right handed and left handed guitarists
– Nylon and steel strings
– Various strumming patterns
- ★ Chords and guitar tabs:
- – Complete chord library book with the playback function
- – Chord Finder helps you quickly find chords on the fingerboard and learn scales on the fretboard (useful when practicing guitar lessons)
- – Songbook with notes and chords (lyrics are coming soon)
The app is a great tool that can be used to:
– Teach kids how to play
– Make your lessons more fun
– Travel and practice on the go
– Learn new chords, songs, tunes, riffs and solos
– Get to know basics of the bass
Tips from Gismart:
– You should definitely use the app to jam to songs when you travel and are away from your music instrument. Everyday practicing helps improve sense of tempo and rhythm and is definitely a way to success
– It’s a must-have tool for beginners as well as for rock band guitarists and guitar hero game admirers.
– To learn scales is a great way of exploring the fingerboard (fretboard) and improving your solo and chord performances.
– Never use poor quality apps! There are tons of virtual simulators out there, but only few with high quality guitar sounds made with live instruments and by professional musicians. We’re at Gismart really care about quality.
Whether you’re striving to become the next guitar hero, rock guitarist or simply looking for free games to pass time with music, Real Guitar will provide you and your friends with a lot of fun! …Oh, and did we mention there’s no need to change strings? :)????