Requires Daydream to play.
In Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, one player is trapped in a virtual room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out –fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Everybody has a role to play whether they are defusing the bomb or deciphering information from the manual. Swap out between rounds and share the experience with your friends!
• Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
• A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
• Local multiplayer party game – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends!
• Only one copy of the game needed – If you can talk to the bomb Defuser, you can be their Expert. Try using your favorite voice chat service to play remotely.
• Requires 2 or more players – Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
The Bomb Defusal Manual is freely available at www.bombmanual.com and can be printed or viewed on any web-enabled device.